Lee et al. (2002): study US 1997
- Lee, D.J.; Larsen, V.; Sirgy, M.J.; Wright, N.D.
- Developing a Subjective Measure of Consumers Well-Being.
- Journal of Macromarketing, 2002, Vol. 22, 158 - 169
- 18+ aged, students, USA, 199?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 298
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How do you feel about your life as a whole.....?
5 mostly satisfied
3 mostly dissatisfied
Name: Andrews & Withey's `Delighted-Terrible Scale' (original version)
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction measure
- Page in publication:
Satisfaction with social contacts in vinicity
Satisfaction with local politics
Attitudes to local cultural conditions
Satisfaction with consumption level
Satisfaction with product availability