Take charge of a section of the World Database of Happiness.
Research associates are scientists with experience in quantitative data analysis who take responsibility for a particular section of the World Database of Happiness, such as ..
- Happiness in your country
- Happiness among particular people, e.g. self-employed, migrants
- Effects of external conditions on happiness, e.g. unemployment
- Effect of policy interventions on happiness
- Effect of personal characteristics on happiness, e.g. religiousness
- .. etc
You keep the collection up-to-date and report periodically on the state of research on this topic.
Arrangements for associated researchers
List of associated researchers
Contact: Erasmus University Rotterdam. Erasmus Happiness Economics Research Organization EHERO, POB 1738, NL3000 DR Rotterdam, Netherlands, Email: EHERO-WDH@ese.eur.nl