- Measures that have passed a test for fit with the concept of happiness as the subjective enjoyment of one’s life as a whole, mostly single questions.
- Full description of all acceptable measures, about 1400 variants
- Detailed classification by 1) focus, 2) time reference, 3) observation, 4) rating scale
- Links to research findings obtained using these measures in empirical studies.
Several measures in this collection have been used in studies of which the findings have not yet been entered.
- Orientation on available measures
- Selection of measures used in specific publics
- Study of method factors in research results
- Introductory text to this collection of Happiness Measures
- How to search in this collection
- Examples of Happiness Measures
- Search screen of this collection of happiness Measures
Veenhoven, R (201?)
Measures of Happiness
World Database of Happiness, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Assessed on (date) at https://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur.nl/search-the-database/bibliography/