Wu (2008): study TW 2005
- Wu, C.H.
- Examining the Appropriateness of Importance Weighting on Satisfaction Score from Range-of-Affect Hypothesis: Hierarchical Linear Modeling for Within-Subject Data.
- Social Indicators Research, 2008, Vol. 86, 101 - 111
- Secondary school pupils, Taiwan, 2005
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 4502
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaire completed in class
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
I would describe my satisfaction with my overall life as..
Item in Huebner's BMSLSS 'Multidimensional Student Life satisfaction Scale' adjusted version
- Author's label:
- BMSLSS, overall item
- 77,4 % satisfied with with overall life. Cutpoint not reported
- Page in publication:
'Objective' socio-economic status