Willits et al. (1978): study US 1946
- Willits, F.K.; Bealer, R.C.; Crider, D.M.
- Migrant Status and Success: A Panel Study.
- Rural Sociology, 1978, Vol. 43, 386 - 402
- Highschool pupils, rural area, followed 25 years, Pennsylvania, USA, 1946-71
- N = 2081
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.33 6.65