Perkins (1991): study US 1987
- Perkins, H.W.
- Religious Commitment, Yuppie Values, and Well-Being in Post-Collegiate Life.
- Review of Religious Research, 1991, vol. 32, 3.
- College-educated (liberal arts) adults, USA, 1988
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 860
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
In terms of general happiness and sense se of wellbeing, how would you usually describe yourself today
1 very unhappy
2 fairly unhappy
3 fairly happy
4 very happy
- Author's label:
- general sense of well-being
- 7% fairly to very unhappy; 93 % fairly to very happy.
- Page in publication: