Koivumaa-Honkanen (1998): study FI 1975
- Koivumaa-Honkanen, H.T.
- Life Satisfaction as a Health Predictor.
- Doctoral Dissertation, University of Turku, 1998, Finland (Kuopio University Publications D. Medical Sciences 143)
- 18-64 aged adult twin pairs, Finland, 1975
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 29444
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question
Do you feel your life at present is…?
5 very happy
4 fairly happy
3 cannot say
2 fairly sad
1 very sad
- CI95 [3.85-3.87]
Original scale is reversed.
This item is part of a 4-item life satisfaction scale. The other items concern the agree to which life is 'interesting', 'easy', and 'lonely' and do not fit the demands for inclusion in this data base.
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.86 7.15
- - -