Glancy et al. (1986): study US 1947
- Glancy, M.; Farrel, P.; Willits, F.K.
- Adolescent Activities and Adult Success and Happiness: Twenty Four Years Later.
- Sociology and Social Research, 1986, Vol. 70, 242 - 250
- High school pupils, rural area Pensylvania USA, followed 1947-1971
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 1521
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are .....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: