Crandall & Putman (1980): study US Idaho 1975 /2
- Crandall, J.E.; Putman, E.L.
- Relations between Measures of Social Interest and Psychological Well-Being.
- Journal of Individual Psychology, 1980, Vol. 20, 156 - 168
- Psycology students, USA, University of Idaho, 197?
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 61
- Non Response:
Questionnaire administered in groups of 5 to 9 thay were given the SIS and a questionnaire labeled "Self Concept" which consisted of the well being measure and 27 other traits.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
… happy… (full text not reported)
Response options not reported
Part of a 27 item self-descriptive checklist
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: