Alesina et al. (2004): study ZZ EU 12 1992
- Alesina, A.; DiTella, R.; MacCulloch, R.J.
- Inequality and Happiness: Are Europeans and Americans Different?
- Journal of Public Economics, 2004, Vol. 88, 2009 - 2042
- Adults, general public, EU 12 member states, 1975-1992
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 104000
- Non Response:
- not reported
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: