- 18+ aged, died within 1-4 years and matched controls, USA, 1971-76
- N = 164
- Non Response:
At T1 and T2
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Ss were interviewd twice with one year interval Time span of assesment of life and death after last interview not reported. Probably about 4 years, since this report was submitted in 1977. Cases are: 66 respondents who had completed both interviews and 16 who had died after the first interview.
- N = Died: 82, Controls: 82
- 1 Ss who died between 1971-7?
0 Control group selected from same sample
- employment status
- lenghtof follow-up interval
Observed Relation with Happiness