VanAgt et al. (2005): study NL 2000
- VanAgt, H.M.; DeRidder-Sluiter, J.G.; Essink-Bot, M.L.; VanderStege, H.A.
- Quality of Life of Children with Language Delays..
- Quality of Life Research, 2005, Vol. 14, 1345 - 1355
- 3 years aged children, The Netherlands, 200?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 8877
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Postal questionnaire sent to parents. TNO-AZL Pre-school children Quality of Life-questionnaire (TAPQOL)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Rating by parents on three questions:
How was your child in the last three month?..
A: In good spirits
Subscale in TAPQOL questionnaire
- Author's label:
- Positive mood
- Page in publication:
- 1345, 1349
- Error estimates:
- Cronbach alpha .80