- 3 years aged children, The Netherlands, 200?
- N = 8877
- Non Response:
Postal questionnaire sent to parents. TNO-AZL Pre-school children Quality of Life-questionnaire (TAPQOL)
- Authors's label
- Language development
- Our Classification
- a: Questions asked and instructions given to the child in order to assess the child's receptive language development, e.g. the ability to name objects or understand orally given instructions
b: Questions asked to parents about:
- productive language as
- articulation and
- vocabulary such as finding adequate words
c: Questions asked to parents about productive language as
- vocabulary such as 'Does your child make comprehensible "sentences"of three word or more?' and
- grammar skills such as 'Does your child use the following words to make questions (who, where, what, how, etc)'?