Taylor (2008): study US 2008
- Taylor, P.
- Republicans: Still Happy Campers.
- PEW Research Center, 2008, Washington DC, USA
- 18+ aged, general public, USA, 2008
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 2260
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are .....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Partisan Happiness Gap
- Computed by WDH team on the assumption that number of respondents in both groups are equal.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.17 -
- - -