Spreitzer et al. (1975): study US 1973
- Spreitzer, E.; Larson, D.L.; Snyder, E.E.
- Age, Marital Status, and Labor Force Participation as Related to Life Satisfaction.
- Sex Roles, 1975, Vol. 1, 235 - 247
- 18+ aged, general public, USA, 1973
- Survey name
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 1500
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Observed distribution
- 1: 13%, 2: 51%, 3: 36% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.23 7.30
- 0.66 1.72