Sortheix & Lönnqvist (2014): study ZZ EU 25 2006
- Sortheix, F.M.; Lönnqvist, J.E.
- Personal Value Priorities and Life Satisfaction in Europe: The |Moderating Role of Socioeconomic Development.
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 2014, Vol. 45, 282 - 299
- 15+ aged, general public, 25 European nations, 2006
- Survey name:
- EU-ESS 3: 2006
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 44106
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 3 questions:
A: How satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
B How satisfied are you with how life has turned out so far?
C: How happy are you?
0 extremely dissatisfied (unhappy)
10 extremenly satisfied (happy)
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction (LS)
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- Average Cronbach alpha across nations .85
Hedonic values in nation