Reinecke & Trepte (2014): study DE 2010
- Reinecke, L.; Trepte, S.
- Authenticity and Well-being on Social Network Sites: A Two-Wave Longitudinal Study on the Effects of Online Authenticity and the Positivity Bias in SNS Communication.
- Computers in Human Behavior, 2014, Vol. 30, 95 - 102
- Social media users,, Germany, followed 6 months, 2010-2011
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability self-selected
- N = 374
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: web
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 10 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate how often you feel this way in the present.
Computation: (C=E+G+H+J)/5 - (A+B+D+F+I)/5
Name: Watson et al's PANAS, International short form I-PANAS-SF
- Author's label:
- Positive and negative affect
- ABS computed by WDH-team
ABS computed is the mean of ABS at T1 and T2
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -20 - 20 On range 0-10
Self-disclosure on internet
Earlier internet behaviour
Later internet behaviour