Phillips & Clancy (1971): study US Various places 1967
- Phillips, D.L.; Clancy, K.J.
- Some Effects of "Social Desirability" in Survey Studies.
- American Journal of Sociology, 1971/72, Vol. 77, 921 - 940
- 21+ aged general public, New England and Mid-Atlantic States, USA, 197?
- N = 404
- Non Response
- Interview: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- General Happiness