Nuvolati (2004): study IT 2001
- Nuvolati, G.
- Commuting and Quality of Life. The Italian Case.
- Paper 6the Congress ISQOLS, 2004, Philadelphia, USA
- 15+ aged, general public, Italy, 2001-2003
- Non-probability purposive-quota sample
- N = 7200
- Non Response
- Interview: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all together, how satisfied are you with the life you lead?
2 fairly satisfied
1 not satisfied
- don't know
- Author's label:
- Life in general
- % very or enough satisfied: 96,7
- Page in publication:
Distance to work
Work related travel