Michel et al. (2019): study ZZ EU 27 1980
- Michel, C.; Proto, E.; Sovinsky, M.
- Advertising as a Major Source of Human Dissatisfaction: Cross-National Evidence on One Million Europeans.
- Working Paper, 2019, Nr. 397, University of Warwick, UK
- 15+ aged, 27 nations, Europe, 1980-2011
- Survey name
- EU-Eurobarometer combined waves
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 900000
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
On the whole how satisfied are you with the life you lead?
4 very satisfied
3 fairly satisfied
2 not very satisfied
1 not at all satisfied
- Don't know
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Table 2