Hodge & Shankar (2016): study US 1972
- Hodge, A.; Shankar, S.
- Single-Variable Threshold Effects in Ordered Response Models With an Application to Estimating the Income-Happiness Gradient.
- Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2016, Vol. 34, 42 - 52
- General Public, USA, 1972-2010
- Survey name:
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 44553
- Non Response:
- Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are .....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy