DiTella & MacCulloch (2006): study US 1975
- DiTella, R.; MacCulloch, R.J.
- Some Uses of Happiness Data in Economics.
- Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2006, Vol. 20, 25 - 46
- Adults, general public, USA, 1975-1997
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 25000
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
Trend average happiness in Unites States of America