Diener et al. (2002a): study ZZ World samples 1994
- Diener, E.; Lucas, R.E.; Oishi, S.; Suh, E.M.
- Looking Up and Looking Down: Weighting Good and Bad Information in Life Satisfaction Judgments.
- Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 2002, Vol. 28, 437 - 445
- College students, 41 nations, 1994
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 7166
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 8 questions:
Using the scale below, indicate how often you feel each of the emotions below. Put a number from 1 to 7 to accurately reflect how much of the time when you are awake you feel that emotion. How much of the time during the PAST MONTH have you felt each emotion?
2 slight amount (rare)
3 some of the time
4 about half the time
5 much of the time
6 almost always
Name: Diener's 'Affect Balance
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: