Dershem et al. (1996): study RU 1993
- Dershem, L.D.; O'Brien, D.J.; Patsiorkovski, V.V.
- The Use of the CES-D for Measuring Symptoms of Depression in Three Rural Russian Villages.
- Social Indicators Research, 1996, Vol. 39, 89 - 108
- Household heads, villages, Russia 1993
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 263
- Non Response:
- not reported
Structured interview. "head of the household responsible for social services and plot production" were interviewed. This led to a bias of more women; given the higher life expectancy of women, proportion of women is not much greater than their proportional representation
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
".....satisfaction of life in general"
(Full item not reported)
1 completely dissatisfied
7 completely satisfied
- Author's label:
- Satisfacion with life in general
- Page in publication: