Czapinski & Panek (2007): study PL 1995
- Czapinski, J.; Panek, T.
- Social Diagnosis 2007. Objective and Subjective Quality of Life in Poland.
- The Council for Social Monitoring, 2007, Poland
- 16+ aged, general public, Poland, 1995
- Survey name:
- PL-Social Diagnosis1995
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 3020
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Observed distribution
- 1: 35.3%, 2: 59.6%, 3: 5.1% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 1.70 5.92
- 0.56 1.45