Cushing (1987): study AU 1984 /1
- Cushing, J.
- Australian National Social Science Survey: First round 1984.
- Social Science Data Archives, Australia, Codebook SSDA study no. 423
- Adults, age range not reported, general public, Australia, 1984
- Survey name:
- AU-National Social Scien
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 3012
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Observed distribution
- 1: 6%, 2: 62%, 3: 32% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.26 7.38
- 0.56 1.45