Cummins et al. (2003c): study US 1972
- Cummins, R.A.; Eckersley, R.; Lo, S.K.; Okerstrom, E.
- Australian Unity Wellbeing Index. Survey 6, Report 6.0. The Wellbeing of Australians. Impact of the Impending Iraq War.
- Australian Centre on Quality of Life, 2003, Melbourne, Australia.
- 18+ aged, general public, United States, 1972
- Survey name:
- US-GSS 1972
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1613
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 17.1%, 2: 52.8%, 3: 29.6% (total 99.5%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.13 7.03
- 0.67 1.75