Chiu et al. (2006): study TW 2005
- Chiu, W.T.; Huang, S.J.; Hwang, H.F.; Tsauo, J.Y.
- Use of the WHOQOL-BREF for Evaluating Persons with Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Journal of Neurotrauma, 2006, Vol. 23, 1609 - 1620
- Brain injury patients, Taiwan, 2005
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 199
- Non Response
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
We ask you to think about your life in the last two weeks…..
How would you rate your quality of life?
1 very poor
3 neither poor nor good
5 very good
Item 1 in WHOQOL-Bref
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.50 -
- 0.70 -