Chen (2015): study CN Nanjing, jiangsu 2011
- Chen, C.
- Incremental Validity of Achievement Goals in Predicting Subjective Well-Being Among University Students
- Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology, 2015, Vol. 14,38-62
- University students, China; 201?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Sampling not reported
- N = 371
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past month?
1 not at all true for me
7 exactly true for me
Negative affect score (NAS): A to J
Positive affect score (PAS): K to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al.'s PANAS (7 step last month version)
- Author's label:
- Positive and Negative Affect Schedule
- M computed by WDH team from PA 3.03 minus NA 2.43
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- Cronbach alpha: PA .86, NA .90
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -60 - 60 On range 0-10
- 0.60 -
- - -