Campbell (1981): study US 1972
- Campbell, A.
- The Sense of Well-Being in America.
- McGraw-Hill, 1981, New York, USA
- Adults, age range not reported, general public, United States, 1972
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 2369
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 10%, 2: 66%, 3: 24% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.14 7.06
- 0.57 1.47