Antonucci et al. (1998): study US 1980
- Antonucci, T.C.; Akiyama, H.; Lansford, J.E.
- Negative Effects of Close Social Relations.
- Family Relations, 1998, Vol. 47, 379 - 384
- 50-95 aged, married, with children, USA,1980
- Survey name:
- Social Networks in Adult Life
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 366
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are .....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Mean computed by WDH team.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.16 -
- - -
Satisfaction with social support received
Attitudes to own support behavior