Antonucci et al. (1998): study US 1980 /1
- Antonucci, T.C.; Akiyama, H.; Lansford, J.E.
- Negative Effects of Close Social Relations.
- Family Relations, 1998, Vol. 47, 379 - 384
- Marrieds with children, Michigan, USA, 1980
- Survey name
- Nat. Survey Soc. Networks Adult Life 1980
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 366
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Weighed average computed by WDH-team from table 1.
- Page in publication:
- 381, Table 1
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.17 -
- - -