Al-Windi (2005): study SE 2003
- Al-Windi, A.
- The Relations between Symptoms, Somatic and Psychiatric Conditions, Life Satisfaction and Perceived Health. A Primary Care based Study.
- BioMed Central, Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 2005
- 16+ aged visitors health care centre, Sweden, 2003
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 470
- Non Response:
Also questionnaire and medical check.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
… life satisfaction .. (full item not reported
1 very bad
7 excellent, could not be better
- Author's label:
- Seven step scale recided as: Low (1-2) 10%, Fair (3-4) 27%, - High (5-7) 62%
Mean on this 3-step scale: 2.50
- Page in publication:
- 3 of 9