Study George (1978): study US NorthCarolina 1973
- 50+ aged, whites, Durham, North Carolina, USA, 197?
- N = 380
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Occupational prestige
- Our Classification
- 1. Farm laborers, semi-skilled workers
and unskilled workers.
2. Skilled workers, craftsmen, clerical
and sales workers.
3. Professional, managerial and
Observed Relation with Happiness
sex/age/education/health impairment/marital status/employment status. ß = -.06 ns after further control for the Cattell personality variables.
sex/age/education/health impairment/ marital status/employment status.