- Highschool pupils, rural area, followed 25 years, Pennsylvania, USA, 1946-71
- N = 2081
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Happiness assessed at T2.
- Related specification variables
- 0. Non-migrants
Ss. were defined as a migrant if their residences at T1 and T2 were more than 50 miles apart.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- migrants M = 1.27 Mt' = 6.4
- migrants M = 1.42 Mt' = 7.1
ß controlled for father's occupation, highschool grade point average and education.