- Midle school pupils, Israel, followed 1 year 2010?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 417
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Participants were examined: - middle of seventh grade (Time 1) - middle of eighth grade (Time 2).
- Authors's Label
- Interpersonal strenghts
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- alpha: .81
- Subscale of the VIA Inventory of Strengths for Youth (Dahlsgaard, 2005).
- M=3.48; SD=0.59.
- Selfrated strenght in communication, collectivismand convivial relations with others, e.g. modesty, social intelligence, kindness teamwork
Observed Relation with Happiness
- positive affect r= -.04(ns)
- negative affect r= -.10 (ns)
Correlation with affect balance will be unsure.
- positive affect r=.00(ns)
- negative affect r=.08(ns)
Correlation with affect balance will be unsure