Study Shoshani & Slone (2013): study IL 2009
- Midle school pupils, Israel, followed 1 year 2010?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 417
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Participants were examined: - middle of seventh grade (Time 1) - middle of eighth grade (Time 2).
- Authors's Label
- Intellectual strenghts
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- alpha: .83
- Subscale of VIA Inventory of Strengths for Youth (Dahlsgaard, 2005)
- M= 3.71; SD= 0.53.
- Selfreport on seeking and appreciating knowledge, e.g. love learning, creativity, curiosity
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Positive affect r = +.15(01)
- negative affect r = -.11(01)
Correlation with affect balance will be positive and significant.
- Positive affect r = +.12(01)
- negative affect r = -.03(ns)
Correlation with affect balance will be positive, significance undetermined
- Positive affect b = +.11(01)
- negative affect b = -.11(01)
Beta with affect balance will be positive and significant
Beta controled for other strenghts