- University students, China; 201?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 371
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- The NEO-Five Factor Inventory-3 (NEO-FFI-3; McCrae & Costa, 2007).
- e: M=3.29; SD=0.49
- Self-report on 60 questions about five personality domains:
a) Neuroticism (N1: Anxiety; N2: Angry; Hostility; N3: Depression; N4: Self-Consciousness; N5: Impulsiveness; N6: Vulnerability)
b) Extroversion (E1: Warmth; E2: Gregariousness; E3: Assertiveness; E4: Activity;E5: Excitement Seeking; E6: Positive Emotions)
c) Openness (O1: Fantasy; O2: Aesthetics; O3: Feelings; O4: Actions; O5: Ideas; O6: Values)
d) Agreeableness (A1: Trust; A2: Straightforwardness; A3: Altruism; A4: Compliance; A5: Modesty; A6: Tender-Mindedness)
e) Conscientiousness (C1: Competence; C2: Order; C3: Dutifulness; C4: Achievement Striving; C5: Self-Discipline; C6: Deliberation)
Observed Relation with Happiness
- positive affect r = +.50(001)
- negative affect r = -.21(001)
Hence correlation with Affect Balance will be positive and significant.