- Participants in a meaning training,,Australia and New Zealand, 202?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 413
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Conputer Assisted Web Interview (CAWI)
- Authors's Label
- Meaning training
- Our Classification
- Activities were classified later
- N = 1: 47; 0: 86
- 1: TREATED received a smartphone app on which they received repeated questions, during 7 days:
In the past several hours I have ..
a: led a purposeful and meamingfil life
b: been satisfied with my life
1: strongly agree
7 Strongly disagree
Treated also answered questions
- What activity are you currently doing?
- Is your current activity fulfilling?
0 CONTROLS were placed on the waiting list and informed about that. They participated in the intervention later, after having recorded T2 happiness
Observed Relation with Happiness
Treated M = 1.31 1.79 +0.48
Controls M = 1.22 1.23 +0.01
Similar result for with-in person changes using fixed effect analysis
T2: Post intervention 7 days later
Sense of meaning improved among treated, but not among controls