- 18+ aged, students, Finland
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 4701
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: web
- Authors's Label
- Perceived conscientiousness of compatriots
- Our Classification
- Items from the National Character Test (Terraciano 2005)
- Perception of conscentiousness of fellow countrymen reported in 6 bi-polar items:
a 'Capable, efficient, competent' vs. 'Inept, unprepared'
b 'Disorganized, sloppy' vs. 'Organized, neat, methodical'
c 'Dutiful, scrupulous' vs. 'Unreliable, undependable'
d 'Lazy, unambitious, imless' vs. 'Ambitious, workaholic'
e 'Discipined, persistent, strong-willed' vs. 'Procrastinating, quitting, weak'
f 'Spontaneous, careless, thoughtless' vs. 'Cautious, reflective, careful'
5-point ratings thwards one or the other end of the scale.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- number of Facebook friends
- emotional stability
- openness to experience