- 18+ aged, students, Finland
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 4701
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: web
- Authors's Label
- Perceived emotional stability of compatriots
- Our Classification
- Items from the National Character Test (Terraciano 2005)
- Perception of emotional stability of fellow countrymen reported in 6 bi-polar items:
a 'Anxious, nervous, worrying' vs. 'At ease, calm, relaxed'
b 'Even-tempered, easygoing' vs. 'Irritable, angry, touchy'
c 'Depressed, sad, pessimistic' vs. 'Contented, optimistic'
d 'Poised, comfortable with others' vs. 'self-conscious, awkward, timid'
e 'Impulsive, yielding to temptation' vs. 'Controlled, self-restrained'
f Resilient, copes well with crises' vs. 'Vulnerable, fragile, helpless'
5-point ratings thwards one or the other end of the scale.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- number of Facebook friends
- openness to experience