- Users of a 6 week online psychoeducation course, 35 nations, 201?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 122
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: web
- Authors's Label
- Reported behaviour
- Our Classification
- Participants were e-mailed a link to a web-based lesson each week for six weeks. Each lesson focussed on a different aspect of fostering positive emotions, including a: meaning and purpose b; strenghts c; work d; mindfulness and savouring e: gratitude and relationships f: hedonia versus eidaimonia Each leson contained video's, blog posts and questionnaires with normative feedback.
- Selfreport on happiness-increasing behaviours between the weekly uses of the website
Observed Relation with Happiness
- positive affect: b = +.72 (003)
- negative effect: b = +.35 (12)
Hence small positive effect on Affect balance, probably not significant