- Students, before and after a 6 week counseling course,, USA, 2015 - 2016
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 28
- Non Response
Participants complerted scales
- Authors's Label
- Group Counseling Intervention
- Our Classification
- 90 minute sessions once a week during 8 weeks.
Volunteer students came on scene one by one and shared their problems, experiences or dreams through role playing. During the role playing the scene revived with the help of other group members.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- More positive affect (p<.002)
- Less negative affect (p<.741)
Hence positive effect on Affect Balance, but significance not tested