- 18+ aged, general public, 105 nations, 2018
- Survey name:
- N = 105
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Social Progress Index (SPI)
- Our Classification
- Porter, Stern, & Green, 2016, p. 12. Capacity of a society to meet basic human needs of its citizens; with building blocks that allow citizens and communities to enhance and sustain the quality of their lives, and create the conditions for all individuals to reach their full potential.
- Mean 67.188 SD 14.658 N = 105 nations.
- Around 50 indicators related to the gratification of human needs (like nutrition and safety), foundations of well-being (like access to knowledge and information) and opportunity (like rights and freedom)
Observed Relation with Happiness
Happy SPI = national SPI-score, multiplied by AVERAGE happiness measured with C-BW-c-sq-l-11-c (contentment)