- 18+ aged, general public, Czech Republic, 1981-2008
- Survey name:
- INT-WorldValuesSurvey 1994-2008
- N = 1603
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's label
- Environmental index
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Self report on 3 statements:
a: I would give part of my income if I were certain that the money would be used to prevent environmental pollution.
b: I would agree an increase in taxes if the extra money would be used to prevent environmental pollution.
c: The government should reduce environmental pollution, but it should not cost me any money.
Ratings from 4 Strongly agree to 1 Strongly disagree.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- life situation
- employment status
- age squared
- number of children
- attitudes to income-inequality
- perceived freedom and control
- important in life: friends
- trust in people
- perceived corruption in nation