- 15+ aged, general public, 11 EU nations, 2006-2013
- Survey name
- EU-European Social Survey
- N = 2057
- Non Response
Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
except Slovakia where Paper and Pencil approach (PAPI) was chosen.
- Authors's Label
- Christians low/high religiousness
- Our Classification
- high = 58,1 % low = 41,9 % of all Christians.
- Related specification variables
- Regardless of wether you belong to a particular religion, how religious would you say you are?
0 = not at all religious
10 = very religious.
HIGH is with self-rating >= 6;
LOW is with self-rating < 6.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- children at home
- subjective health
- time of interview