Study Fleche et al. (2011): study AU 1994
- 18+ aged, general public, Australia,1994-2008
- Survey name
- INT-WorldValuesSurvey 1994-2008
- N = 2925
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Environmental index
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Values recoded by team WDH.
- Self report on 3 statements:
a: I would give part of my income if I were certain that the money would be used to prevent environmental pollution.
b: I would agree an increase in taxes if the extra money would be used to prevent environmental pollution.
c: The government should reduce environmental pollution, but it should not cost me any money.
Ratings from 4 Strongly agree to 1 Strongly disagree.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- life situation
- employment status
- age squared
- number of children
- attitudes to income-inequality
- perceived freedom and control
- important in life: friends
- trust in people
- perceived corruption in nation