- 15+ aged, general public, 156 nations, 2005-2015
- Survey name:
- N = 1560000
- Non Response:
- Multiple asesment methods
- Authors's label
- Perceptions of corruption
- Our Classification
- Where data for the government are missing, the perception of business corruption is used as the overall corruption-perception measure.
- Selfreport on 2 questions:
a. Is corruption widespread throughout the government or not?
b. Is corruption widespread within businesses or not?
Observed Relation with Happiness
b controlled for
- log GDP per capita
- social support
- healthy life expectancy at birth
- freedom to make life choices