- 17+ aged general public, Germany, followed 7 years, 2000-2006
- Survey name:
- N = 27249
- Non Response:
Multiple asesment methods
Face-to-face interviews and statistical data on neighbourhoods
- Authors's label
- Divorced (vs married)
- Our Classification
- Re-ordered by World Database of Happiness team.
- Self-report on single question:
What is your marital status?
Observed Relation with Happiness
B's controlled for:
- neighbourhood characteristics
a)rate of people moving out the neighbourhood
b)status of neighbourhood
- status relative to others in neighbourhood
- status of neighbourhood
- age and age squared
- having children
- city size
- survey year
East-Germany is the former communist German Democratic Republic, which was reunited in 1990 with West-Germany.