- 10-18 aged general public, Vieno: Italy, 2006
- Survey name:
- Health Behavior in School Aged Children
- N = 6744
- Non Response:
questionnaire administered in class room
- Authors's label
- Family socio-economic status
- Our Classification
- Self report on 4 question:
a) Does your family own a car, van or truck?
(No/Yes, one/Yes, two or more)
b) Do you have your own bedroom for yourself?
c) During the past 12 months, how many times
did you travel away on holiday with your family?
(Not at all/Once/Twice/More than twice)
d) How many computers does your family own?
(None/One/Two/More than two)
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Immigrant (born in Italy or not)
- Number of friends
- Friends support
- Bullying victimization